How can you exercise your rights

Rules for submitting applications

You can exercise your rights at any time by submitting an application form by sending:

  • an email to
  • a letter with the note “Personal Data Protection” to the following address: DUON Dystrybucja Sp. z o. o. ul. Batorowska 15, Wysogotowo, 62-081 Przeźmierowo

The application may be submitted in person or through a proxy (e.g. a family member). For reasons of data security, we encourage you to use a certified attorney (e.g. a notary public or an authorized legal advisor), which will significantly speed up the verification of the authenticity of your application.

The application should contain the data of the submitting person, contact details and details of the request (e.g. determining which right you want to use).

The application is being processed:

  • Within 30 days from the day of its receipt;
  • If the request or the number of requests is complicated, we can extend the response time by another two months, which you will be informed about;
  • In the event of not taking action in connection with the application, you will be informed immediately (or within one month of receipt of the application at the latest) about the reasons for not taking action, and the possibility of lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority.

We provide answers by sending a letter to your address of residence, unless the application has been submitted by e-mail, or it has been requested to receive an answer by e-mail.

If we feel that we are unable to identify you as a person submitting the application based on your application, we may ask for additional information that will enable us to do so.


Rules for charging fees

The procedure regarding the submitted applications is, as a rule, free of charge.

However, if we demonstrate that your request is unjustified or excessive due to its continuing nature, we may:

  • charge a fee up to the cost of answering, or
  • refuse to take action in relation to the request.

If you question the decision to impose a fee, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.

Personal data application form